HDMI Switch with Remote Control - 2 Port
Our Remote control HDMI
Switch allows you to connect two HD sources to your High Definition display!
This neat little HDMI switch box allows you to plug two high definition sources, such as a SKY HD box, DVD player or other similar HDMI box, into a single HDMI input
on your HDTV or projector, and then switch between them using a button on the unit or the infra-red remote control. This 2 port HDMI switch is a very affordable solution ideal for multiple HDMI distribution use in
demonstration, education, advertising, AV presentation and home cinema installations.
- Allows you to connect 2 HDMI/DVI source devices to a single HDTV display or projector
- Ideal for use with high definition set top boxes, satellite receivers, DVD players and computers
- Push button on the unit or remote control switches between sources
- Very neat and compact design
- Supports HDTV resolutions of up to 1080p and multi channel digital audio
- Supports cable runs of up to an incredible 30m (15m in, 15m out)
- HDCP compliant for trouble-free operation
- 2 year warranty
A full range of HDMI switch boxes for multiple HDMI distribution, HDMI splitters and HDMI cables are available, including Premium Gold HDMI Cables.
- HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant (also compatible with HDMI 1.3 devices)
- Supports HDTV resolutions: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- When used with computers, supports DVI-D resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200
- Supports multi-channel digital audio
- Input Ports: 2 x HDMI Female
- Output Port: 1 x HDMI Female
- Device Selection by push button or infra red remote control
- The buffered output can run up to 15m @ 1600 x 1200
- LEDs to indicate channel selection
- Dimensions: 43 x 80 x 20mm
Note on using DVI equipped devices with this HDMI Splitter
To connect devices equipped with DVI connections, you can use either modular
DVI/HDMI adapters orDVI/HDMI adapter cables. Be aware that DVI is a 'video only' interface – no audio signals will be switched by the HDMI Switch when using DVI devices!